Home owner, Sheffield
Yorkshire Gas & Electrical have supplied Free Eco Boilers, Finance Boilers and off grid gas solutions in Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield, Keighley, Wakefield, Harrogate, Leeds, Manchester, Preston, Oldham, Rochdale and Blackburn. If you don’t see your area here get in touch to see if we can supply you with a Free A-rated boiler or a pay monthly boiler.
In short a more energy efficient home uses less energy which means you burn less fuel to maintain a constant temperature in your property, less fuel equates to less money on your energy bill. There are also massive environmental benefits in reducing carbon emissions.
Unlike the ECO Boiler scheme, you do not have to be receiving any qualifying benefits to apply for a finance boiler. There are a few minimum criteria which you must meet before you can apply to find out more then click here
Flexible boiler credit enables you to benefit from an A-Rated energy efficient boiler without the up front payment. With boiler finance you can meet the cost of a new A-rated high efficiency boiler with monthly payments.
Home Heating Cost Reduction Obligation (HHCRO)
Known also as Affordable Warmth, HHCRO aims to reduce the cost of heating your home. Energy saving measures available through HHCRO include loft insulation, cavity wall insulation and Yorkshire gas & Electricals specialty boiler replacements. All of these could save you energy and therefore money off your heating bill. Funding is only granted for these measures if a tenant or homeowner received a qualifying benefit.
Carbon Emissions Reduction Obligation (CERO)
This strand focuses more on properties that are usually harder to heat. These properties can only qualify if they have hard to treat cavity insulation or solid wall. Most properties qualify including Social housing, privately owned or rented properties.
Carbon Savings Communities Obligation (CSCO)
This concentrates on areas that need energy efficiency improvements the most. These improvements include solid wall, cavity wall and loft insulation.
No. Any ECO funding is a grant and does not need to be paid back. ECO is not available for all of the measures and sometimes will depend on certain eligibility criteria. If you have any questions please contact us on 01274 591129.
The simple answer is yes! Most properties we install free boilers in qualify and receive 100% of funding needed to cover the cost of the install. There are a few certain circumstances where the funding received is too low to cover the cost of the install and we may ask for a contribution to make up the difference. However if you do not want to pay this you are fully entitled to walk away and are not tied in to the install, at this point you are free to try different companies to see if their funding level allows for a 100% free install .
The Primary goal is to understand the underlying cause of all the complaint, investigate and report on the validity of the claim, and further develop our services using an ethos of continuous improvement.
The information below sets out what you should do if you have a complaint as well as the procedures we will follow once you have contacted us. It is important to us that we respond to people’s concerns as quickly and effectively as possible.
No matter whom deals with your complaint, all correspondence, statements and records of complaints will be kept confidential. There will be a written record maintained at all times, which will indicate whether a
complaint was resolved at an informal stage or whether it went to the Managing Director as a formal complaint.
Yorkshire Gas and Electrical Ltd needs to know as soon as possible if there is any cause for dissatisfaction. Clients and suppliers should never feel or be made to feel that a complaint, made in a reasonable and appropriate way, will be taken amiss or will reflect adversely on their relationship with the company.
We will investigate and try to resolve every complaint in a positive manner and will treat every complaint as an opportunity:
• To put right any matter which may have gone wrong
• To review our systems and procedures in the light of the relevant circumstances.
We recognise that a complaint which is not resolved quickly and fairly can soon become a cause of resentment, damaging to relationships and also to our internal culture. Therefore we try to resolve all matters at an informal level if possible.
Yorkshire Gas and Electrical Ltd will process any complaint received and will not limit who can and/or cannot make a complaint, including all or any of the below
• Employee of organization
• Householders/clients agent (estate agent solicitor etc)
• Member of the public
• Training award body
• Certification body
• Any other stakeholder
• Compliance officer (Trading standards/building controls)
• Installation organization
• Government department
The above list is not exhaustive and Yorkshire Gas and Electrical Ltd will deal with any other complaints in accordance with its complaints procedure
There is no charge for any complaint received by Yorkshire Gas and Electrical Ltd and any resolution costs will be met by ourselves.
Complaints can be reported by any of the following methods:
• In writing to Yorkshire Gas and Electrical
• Via the Website
And providing the following information:
• Nature of the complaint
• Complainant name, contact details and address
• Preferred time to discuss feedback or research the claim further
• Membership numbers of any accredited persons
• Assessment/installation number/details if available
All complaints should be reported to:
Tel: 01274 591129
Post: F.A.O: Complaints, Yorkshire Gas and Electrical Ltd. Unit 26, City Way Trading Park, Bradford, BD4 7NP
Web: click here
Didn’t find the answer?
If your unsure if a pay monthly finance boiler is right for you get a free no obligation quote on our Finance Boiler Quote page.
Our dedicated team are always eager to help advise people and help new customers get their application started.
- I have great pleasure in expressing my satisfaction of the work, Yorkshire gas and electrical, have undertaken on my home heating system. They are an efficient and first class provider of these servicesShah Begum
Home owner, Sheffield
- I am writing to say how delighted I am with the work your men carried out this week. They were courteous, thoughtful and cleaned up behind them as they went.Mohammed Khan
- Yorkshire Gas & Electrical installed my boiler last year, their fitter turned up on time and had it done without any problems. We've never had any problems and we would highly recommend Yorkshire Gas & Electrical if you are applying for the free boiler scheme.Hayley Rhodes
- Our boiler broke down three days before Christmas, stressful as you can imagine. Yorkshire gas & Electrical came within a few hours of calling and quoted us a price that the other companies we called couldn't compete with. Their installer was extremely friendly and did a great job. I couldn't speak highly enough of them, they saved our Christmas and took all the stress out of the situation.Natalie Burke
- We used Yorkshire Gas & Electrical for the Free Boiler scheme, they cam out and explained everything to us, their staff was helpful at every point and the install went ahead without any problems, I've already had 3 of my friends and family have their boiler installed with Yorkshire Gas & Electrical and no one has had any complaints, a great company.Matthew Jones
- I own several properties in the Bradford area and Yorkshire gas & Electrical have installed boilers in all of them. I had no problems getting my tenants houses sorted, I made one call gave them contact details and they handled the rest.Naveed Hussain